Wednesday 25 August 2010

D' STORY FIRST OWNED 70S MOTORCYCLE


U want to hear the story...........ok.....




Once....owned a Suzuki 250cc motorbike...BB7835. Not a scrambler motorbike, but most likely multi dual road/off-road motorcycle....Sorry..not too concern cos' I'm only a rider.....- we refer later on the web site....
Friends were rare to own xtra transportations cos' most people prefer cars...cars... a status symbol of coz!!! I was single, so got xtra money to loan...a car n at the same time a motorcycle too. Then, I was a SPI Anggerek Desa teacher, a place near my home. Quite often rode to school but if I got lots of HW/books to correct, I had to use my Lancer 1200cc BB1710...happy,  life was simple....

The bike was underused...left untouched at home. No biking activities...except if U're a scrambler enthusiast....motor crossing....believe it or not...never rode far beyond....as to Muara, Tutong, not mentioning KB..KK....except Bandar Brunei.

1980..oh..oh..posted to Temburong...later decided to take the bike there. U know...unlike today...Temburong, like a foreign isolated district...only reachable, by water taxi..ferry..boats.. Had to ferry, either govt. ferry or the one stones carrier ship...empty back to Temburong to carry cars or any big land transport.

A good favour cos' we're his  regular passengers, Hj Juara's speed boat let us carried bikes to Bangar. A colleague, Hj Azani Hj Pudin joined me to carry his bike too....Done..but not too long...back later cos' left Bangar in September 1980 as I got a scholarship to study abroad..... later....Not known..what happened...let my parents sold it...eh.........End.



No comments:

Post a Comment