Tuesday 7 September 2010

KAWASAKI VOYAGER ZG1200.....8TH BIIBBF, PONTIANAK - 2007

KAWASAKI VOYAGER ZG1200
Bought : 12 May 2007
Sold     :  25 April 2008....to :
               (Alex - Ali bin Haji Jair)
First, may I tell U this story ....I fall in loved.. and landed to purchase a motorbike at 'Sunny Show Room' at Kg Delima I....


This machine was considered old cos' I was the 9th owner...but it was a strong big good and nice to ride, power and looked elite..somehow... Of coz...I tried...and that was my first Big..feeling...big..trial of big bike..really....never rode a big bike...the earlier motor,- Yamaha Drag Star, looked big but small engine..400cc..., second one..d' Yamaha Virago...big engine 1100cc ..but looked small...opposite way.. and it was easy ride and light....the choice was there. Immediate purchase cos' - it was an availability price for a person interested to try a big bike. So no second taught...money...money...better buy used motor rather then new for a person like me.  First I thought riding was just a temporary interest. I was planning to take this motor for the next BIIBBF in Pontianak...too....wooo...

The story began here....just show U the story-pictures to relate my usage through out my participant in the coming BIIBBF.......

The picture was taken by a photographer there in Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia during the festival.

The name card and my number of enrollment in the 8th BIBBF

At the end night of Gathering Together, A Group Picture as we were "KEMBARA BIKERS ' Club" representatives 

Before proceeding far...pictures' captions were better taken with my new bike and a friend from Miri  -  joined us too.


All kind of motorbikes...including goldwing tricycle


On arrival in Merdeka Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak    we straight away registered our present ..of cos U needed to pay full. 
A dinner took place at night at the Merdeka ground infront of the Hotel...


"Makan"  all the times as soon as we were felt hungry

Big convoy proceeded to cross the border  -Entikong....
The first stop after a long journey...a refill was a MUST...hungry....bikes and bikers were alike..
All bikes - most Malaysian from Sabah, Semananjung M'sia, Labuan, Sabah, Sarawak...n of coz..Bruneians   stopped in one of the 'Eating House'.


Soon on arrival in Pontianak, we "Kembara Bikers",stay together as we booked Hotel Kepuas Dharma....nearby the big Kepuas Hotel


Spare and free times...we went shopping...helmets were every where and cheap...as main vehicles
 here - by meant of small bikes...kapcai liked..


Wore the BIIBBF uniforms...as traditionally paid package and attended the opening ceremony...

Last night before our departure... home..a day earlier - unlike other clubs...we'd made -
Exchanged souvenirs...of coz as gathering's tradition as well.



 These pictures were taken in RIPAS..a bad luck accident happened on my journey home five hours before reached the M'sia border...A long story and needed a blog to post & describe in details. Happended in 28th. May 2007.

My KAWASAKI VOYAGER ZG1200 was sold (not related to my accident) to Alex or Ali the real name, NOT because I gave up with the motor, in fact I still adore it...cos Alex demanded the motor and prepared to pay that I couldn't say NO......well at that time I was planning to join PEMODA for a ride to "Tour De West Malaysia", probably  on d' 7th-18th June 2008....so I just let it go as Alex desperately wanted to use the bike for the next 9th BIIBF  in Limbang...




No comments:

Post a Comment